ನಾವಿಕ ಶೃಂಗಾರ ೨೦೧೭ – ‘ಬಣ್ಣ‘ – ವೈವಿಧ್ಯಮಯ, ವಿನೂತನ ಮತ್ತು ವಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ವೇಷಭೂಷಣ, ಉಡುಗೆತೊಡುಗೆಗಳ ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನ ನೀಡಲು ಅವಕಾಶ ಕಲ್ಪಿಸಿಕೊಟ್ಟಿದೆ. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಶಾಸ್ತ್ರೀಯ ಹಾಗು ಪರಂಪರಾಗತ ಉಡುಪುಗಳನ್ನು ಧರಿಸಿ ವೇದಿಕೆಯ ಮೇಲೆ ವಯ್ಯಾರ ಮತ್ತು ಶೈಲಿಯ ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನದಲ್ಲಿ ತಾವು ಪಾಲ್ಗೊಂಡು ನಿಮ್ಮ ವೇಶದ ವಿಶಿಷ್ಟತೆಯನ್ನು ವೀಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ತಿಳಿಯಪಡಿಸುವುದು.
Navika Shrungara 2017 presents “BaNNa” – an exuberant fashion show featuring colorful clothing in eclectic fabric & style with trendy accessories. Shrungara team invites you to participate in showcasing this rich fashion heritage of Karnataka with a modern flair.
While the design/theme of the show is in conceptual phase, we can only assure it will be a fun-filled/fashion-focused show. No fashion show is complete without setting the ramp on fire, so encourage your child/children or anyone meeting the requirements provided below to join the “Fashion Show” team to make this a fashionable YET memorable event.
- Show Date & Time: TBD
- Location: Dallas ,TX
- Organizers: Sneha Hosmani & Spoorthi Patil
- It is MANDATORY that all applicants are registered for the Navika 2017 conference.
- Please note that participants should not be volunteering for Navika due to scheduled time conflicts.
- There will be 2 categories YOUTH and ADULT.
- YOUTH Applicants must meet the below requirements.
- Girls: Age: Between 18 & 25, Height: >= 5ft 4in
- Boys: Age: Between 18 & 25, Height: >= 5ft 5in
- Commitment to attend “All” the practice sessions as planned by your organizers. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Organizers will not be held responsible.
- All participants must send in their 2 HD quality photographs.
- Please note: Strategy for practice sessions including dates & location will be determined based on the location of selected applicants.
- The application form process & show are meant to be a fun time for all participants. No pressure, No Stress. If you are selected an email notification will be sent to the participants
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Email: email@example.com via Phone: 469-955-0265
Participants should give full rights to use the images/videos resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes to help. This might include, the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases.
Applicants should strictly adhere to the rules and regulations at all times. If any of these rules are broken by the applicants, the NAVIKA COMMITTEE will reserve the right to disqualify the participant or revoke the title at any time without giving any notice. Applicants agree that neither NAVIKA FASHION SHOW COMMITTEE nor NAVIKA COMMITTEE will be responsible for any form of loss/damage/injuries/liabilities. Applicants must be responsible for their belongings.
Please submit the registration forms at the earliest. Last date August 1st, 2017.