North America Vishwa Kannada Association NAVIKA was established in 2010 as a not for profit organization. NAVIKA intends to promote the language and culture of Kannada amongst the generations of Kannadigas settles in USA and rest of Kannadigas. To achieve this goal NAVIKA intends to take up several activities both in USA and India from time to time .These activities will be in the form of programs and events to promote the various literary and performing art forms of Kannada, programs to promote the language of Kannada, Annual/biannual conventions , regional and state levels meets amongst Kannadigas, publish journals and newsletters, promote Karnataka artists and literary workers and support any Kannada related activities
NAVIKA is also a charitable organization and has developed and implemented various charitable activities both in USA and India . There is an increasing need for social support system and timely help for Kannada families in living in USA, especially in times of emergencies and other difficult personal situations in life. So far NAVIKA has successfully organized 6 World Kannada Conferences once every year.
|1.||2010||Los Angeles, CA|
The upcoming 8th NAVIKA Kannada Conference will be held during Sep 1-3, 2017 at Hyatt DFW Convention Center, in Dallas, TX. More than 2,000 people are expected to attend which includes affluent professionals like Doctors, Engineers, IT field professionals, Academicians and Business people.
How your corporation will be benefited:
- Opportunity to reach affluent group of 2,000 people under one roof.
- Opportunity to meet the targeted audience in the Conference (for “Event Sponsorship” package only).
- Opportunity to meet some key Indian Government officials and private business executives at the event to further your business in India and Asia.
- Corporation’s exposure to North American Kannada households through the NAVIKA website.
- Continued marketing opportunity to Kannada households after the conference.