ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಸಡಗರದಿಂದ ನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಲಾದ “ನಾವಿಕ ಅಪ್ಸರ” ಸೌಂದರ್ಯ ಸ್ಪರ್ಧೆಯನ್ನು ನಾವಿಕ ೨೦೧೭ ಘೋಷಿಸುತ್ತದೆ. ೧೮-೩೯ ವಯಸ್ಸಿನ ಸುಂದರವಾದ, ಆಕರ್ಷಕವಾದ, ಪ್ರತಿಭಾವಂತ ಮಹಿಳೆಯರ ಶೋಧನೆ ಇದೀಗ ಆರಂಭವಾಗಿದೆ. ಆಸಕ್ತಿಯುಳ್ಳ ಮಹಿಳೆಯರು ತಮ್ಮ ಉಜ್ವಲ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ ಮತ್ತು ಕಲಾಕುಶಲತೆಯನ್ನು ಪ್ರದರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಸ್ಥಿರ ಚಿತ್ರಗಳು /
NAVIKA 2017 – Announces the much-awaited beauty pageant, “NAVIKA Apsara” & “NAVIKA Gandharva” The search is on for Best Talent, Most Photogenic, Most Beautiful and talented Kannadigas Women and Men between ages 18 and 39 are invited to send in their portfolios with pictures/
Contestants must meet the following criteria in order to participate in the 2017 “Navika Apsara” and “Navika Gandharva” Pageant.
- Contestants, both men and women, must be between 18 to 39 years of age. Proof of age is required by a valid driver’s license, state ID, passport or any other government issued photo ID. There are no restrictions to the marital status of the contestant.
- Contestants must have registered to NAVIKA event to qualify
- Applicants must submit the entry online only!
- Applicants must fill out the application and also include a brief paragraph about yourself- your name, what you do, what are your interests and hobbies.
- Applicants must include their Photogenic Head-Shot photo, full length picture in western or casual clothes and a third picture of your choice along with the application. Your pictures should be of good resolution and clarity. It must be attached as a JPEG, or PNG file.
- Applicants must submit their application, pictures, and registration fee by the pageant deadline.
- Confirmation of contestants is on first come first serve basis. So the key is to register EARLY!
- Deadline for accepting applications for the pageant is 12th Aug 2017
PAGEANT RULES & REGULATIONS:
The following rules and regulations will apply for the 2017 NAVIKA APSARA and NAVIKA GANDHARVA Pageant.
- Judging: 2017 judging will be based on confidence, presentation style, and technique including walk, posture and grace, and answering judge’s questions.
- Navika has final approval in selecting judges. The Navika Pageant Committee will make recommendations for the judging pool.
- Navika has final approval in determining judging criteria and scoring guidelines.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by a final on-stage question to be selected by the judging panel.
- The pageant will have an auditor chosen by the Navika Pageant Committee. (The role of the auditor is to collect the scoring sheets from the judges and perform the scoring tally.
- Contestants need to sign a disclaimer form.
- Any questions and concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Titles include :
- Navika Apsara
- Navika Gandharva
- Most Photogenic- Female
- Most Photogenic- Male
- Each contestant need to take care of their own makeup or dressing
- Navika prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national or cultural origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or health status.
- Navika reserves the right to request a background check and ultimately reserves the right to prohibit a contestant from participating, for any reason.
- Navika reserves the right to make a decision concerning any matters not covered in these rules and regulations and/or the contestant agreement.
- Categories: All contestants will be judged in the following categories:
- Judging will be based on confidence, presentation style, and technique including walk, posture and grace, and answering judge’s questions.
- Presentation on Stage: The theme of the pageant is based on Indian traditional wear for both men and women.
- There will be a standard music track designated by Navika Pageant Committee
- Navika pageant Committiee will select the theme for the pageant
- On-Stage Question:
- On-stage questions will be created and reviewed by the Navika Pageant Committee and the 2017 Pageant Judges. This is the second round, only the finalists have to answer judge’s questions
- The questions will revolve around general concepts related to Pride, Karnataka History, Culture and current affairs
CONTESTANT MEDIA RELEASE:
Contestants must authorize Navika to use the following personal information:
- Their picture – including photographic, motion picture, and electronic (video) images.
- Their voice – including sound and video recordings. 2. Contestant hereby grants to Navika, its subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use, publish, and reproduce, for all purposes, their name, pictures of them in film or electronic (video) form, sound and video recordings of their voice, and printed and electronic copy of the information described in sections (1) and (2) above in any and all media including, without limitation, cable and broadcast television and the Internet, and for exhibition, distribution, promotion, advertising, sale, press conferences, meetings, hearings, educational conferences and in brochures and other print media. This permission extends to all languages, media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This permission shall continue forever unless I revoke the permission in writing. 3. Contestant further grants Navika all rights, title, and interest that they may have in all finished pictures, negatives, reproductions, and copies of the original print, and further grants Navika the right to give, sell, transfer, and exhibit the print in copies or facsimiles thereof, for marketing, communications, or advertising purposes, as it deems fit. 4. Contestant hereby waives the right to receive any payment for signing this release and waives the right to receive any payment for Navika’s use of any of the material described above for any of the purposes authorized by this release. Contestant also waives any right to inspect or approve finished photographs, audio, video, multimedia, or advertising recordings and copy or printed matter or computer generated scanned image and other electronic media that may be used in conjunction therewith or to approve the eventual use that it might be applied.
For more information please email to: email@example.com